Social Media Training for Businesses
Upcoming Dates at Passford House Hotel, Lymington:
- Tuesday, 31 March 2015
- Tuesday, 28 April 2015
- Tuesday, 19th May 2015
Facebook: Getting the most out of it for Business
Facebook is the largest social network on the plant, its massive power means few businesses can afford to ignore it. It’s easy to be “on” facebook, but using it effectively for your business takes a little more thought. This course is a practical guide that will give you actionable strategies to put in place straight away to build your authority, and get to know your customers better.
- Discover how to Optimise your page
- Ensure you know how to use facebook across different devices
- Learn what to post – ideas for great content
- Find out when to post – so you can get the most out of your time on social media
- Discover tricks to improve engagement with your customers and potential customers.
- Discover useful tools to help you get the most out of facebook for your business
Get Twitter Fit for Business
With 500 million Tweets a day and 284 million active users, people turn to Twitter to bring them closer to the things they care about, whether it’s the news that affects their lives or the businesses down the block.
On Twitter, people talk about what they care about and what’s happening around them right now, including your business. This gives you powerful context to connect your message to what’s most meaningful to your customers in real time. Engaging with real-time Tweets can influence conversations in a way that can help build your business.
- Lose the egg – how to optimise and customise your profile design, header, and background, colours to match your brand
- Discover how to create a winning bio and use it to best target your customer base
- Learn the structure of a tweet – characters, hashtags, DMs, mentions, retweets
- Find out how to add photos and links to a tweet.
- Learn the different channels of tweeting; via desktop, tablet or mobile
- Discover who you should follow